Japan may be the land of all things adorable, but Korea has its fair share of cute stuff to offer, too!
You can find Rilakkuma and Hello Kitty merch just about everywhere here!
Korea even has its own Hello Kitty Cafes!
Korea is also home to the world’s cutest cat brand, Jetoy’s Choo Choo Cats!
🍭 Here are some sugary sweet blog posts covering Korea’s cute side 🍭
- 1300k | Trio of toy and stationery stores in Hongdae.
- Jetoy Choo Choo Cats | The cutest cat stationery ever!
- Hongdae Free Market | Adorable handmade crafts by local artists.
- Seoul’s Hello Kitty Cafes | The pinkest cafes you’ll ever find!
- Wit Wa Comma | Rilakkuma Heaven in Hongdae!
- Sanrio Gift Gate (COEX) and Lotte World Mall | The best Sanrio shops in Seoul (maybe even Korea)!
- Table A Cat Cafe | Coffee & cute cats under one roof!
- Puppy Cafes | Come and get your cuddle fix at one of Korea’s many puppy cafes! (Check out my Dog-Friendly Korea page for a comprehensive list of dog cafes.)